Introduction of Dr. Abhimanyu Sharma:-
Dr. Abhimanyu Sharma has done his 10th class in the year 2000-2001 from Holy Angel’s Convent School, Muzaffarnagar (U.P.) , he further did his HSC in the year 2002-2003 from Delhi Public School .
Later, he did internship at Guru Teg Bahadur Hospital , Delhi in the year 2009.
He did his MBBS in UCMS, Delhi University in the year 2004-2008 and MD in the same University in the year 2011-2014.
His residency details are in Post graduate training at University College of Medical Science & Guru Tegh Bahadur Hospital, Delhi in the year 2011-2014
The thesis : Hemostatic abnormalities in children with acute infections: a pilot study.
Now let’s talk about his Post MD experience:-
He was a senior resident at AIIMS Jodhupur in the year September 2014- February 2015, and in the year March 2015-July 2017 he was a senior resident at GTB hospital, Delhi.
In this, his responsibility were of managing routine patient care work of histopathology, cytopathology, hematology, clinical pathology, blood banking and teaching under-graduate MBBS students.
Later, he was a senior resident at Department of Cytopathology, TMH, Mumbai in the year Aug 2017-July 2018.
In this, his responsibility were:-
Reporting of surgical pathology specimens including grossing, frozen section and immunohistochemistry.
Cytopathology:- Rapid on site evaluation (ROSE) of EUS and other image guided procedures apart from being responsible for routine fnac including immunocytochemistry and exfoliative cytology.
He worked as an authorised signatory at Tata memorial hospital.
Also ,he joined Attending Consultant, Department of Pathology, RGCIRC , in the year August 2018 till today .
In this , his responsibilities are Reporting of Cytopathology and surgical pathology specimens including grossing, frozen section and immunohistochemistry.
● Splenectomy or Partial Splenectomy Should be Preferred Treatment for Large Splenic Hydatid Cysts. Sharma A. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2016;94(6):1436
● Primary synovial sarcoma of the parotid gland: An unusual entity.
Sharma A, Tyagi M, Gupta S, Arora VK. Indian J Pathol Microbiol. 2016;59(4):559-560
● Tuberculosis of Lip-An Unusual Presentation.
Sharma A, Arora VK. Am J Dermatopathol. 2018;40(3):224-225
● Frontal Bone Hemangioma in an 8-year-old Female: A Common Tumor in a Rare Location.
Sharma A, Singh UR, Sihag P. J Neurosci Rural Pract. 2016;7(Suppl 1):S91-S93.
● Ki-67 Immunostaining and its Correlation with Microvessel Density in Patients with Multiple Myeloma.
Himani B, Meera S, Abhimanyu S, Usha R. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev. 2016;17(5):2559-64.
● Haematological parameters and screening tests of haemostasis in children with sepsis: results from a tertiary care centre in India. Sharma A, Sikka M, Bhankar H, Gomber S, Sharma S. Malays J Pathol. 2017; 39(2):155-159.
● Myoepithelial carcinoma of the tongue-spindle cell morphology with high mitosis: A case report and review of literature. Sharma A, Gogoi P, Arora VK. Indian J Pathol Microbiol 2017;60:560-1.
● Aggressive osteoblastoma of the acetabulum: A diagnostic dilemma Sharma A, Gogoi P, Arora R, Ul Haq R, Dhammi IK, Bhatt S. Journal of Clinical Orthopaedics & Trauma 2018 ; 9: S21 – S25
● Postmastectomy purpura: as benign as it looks? Goel A, Gaur MK, Sharma A, Garg PK. Surgery. 2018; 163(4):961-962.
● Plasma Fibrinogen and D-dimer in Children With Sepsis: A Single-center Experience. Sharma A, Sikka M, Gomber S, Sharma S. Iranian Journal of Pathology, 2018; 13(2): 272-275
● Acinic cell carcinoma of the parotid gland: a diagnostic dilemma on cytology. Sharma A, Ahuja S, Diwaker P, Wadhwa N, Arora VK. Malaysian j pathol 2019; 41(2) : 191 – 194
● ETP/Myeloid Mixed Phenotype Acute Leukemia: A Provisional Entity. Sharma A, Kaul N, Singh N, Mehta A. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12288-019-01148-z
● Synchronous T-Non Hodgkins Lymphoma and Multiple Myeloma: A Rare Association Sharma A, Kaul N, Singh N, Mehta A. Indian J Hematol Blood Transfus (2019). https://doi.org/10.1007/s12288-019-01160-3
1. Dr Sumeet Gujral,
Professor of Pathology,
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
2. Dr Shubhada V Kane,
Professor of Pathology, (Ex HOD)
Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
3. Dr Vinod Kumar Arora
Professor of Pathology
4. Dr Anurag Mehta
Director, Lab Services
RGCIRC, New Delhi
For more details:-
Address:- T-8 parwana apartment, sector 9,rohini new Delhi.
News Input by:- Janvi S.Panjwani