Home Western Mulund bus fire at Andheri Chakala

Mulund bus fire at Andheri Chakala


By Hello Mumbai Team Andheri (East , Chakala).

Fire at BEST bus at Chakala signal,Andheri
The fire took place due to gas leakage of bus.
Bus totally damaged by fire.
No injuries reported .According to eye witness the nearby maruti car also burnt due to this fire. Fire Brigade official immediately rushed to the spot and controlled the fire. The incident occurred at 1.45 pm on Sunday.

Hello Mumbai News


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.