Siddhivinayak Temple Tragedy, Boy Dies Of Electric Shock, Dadar Police Registered FIR

    0

    In a freak mishap on Tuesday night at city’s most respectable and religious place known as Siddhivinayak Temple, 22 year old Mohamed Naseem Shaikh a helper died after being electrical current. According to the relative of the disease Mr Kalim said, “The incident took place on Tuesday night, when Nasim was working on the main entrance gate of the temple as he touched the iron gate he electrocuted and died on the spot, after the incident his body sent to KEM Hospital for the postmartem.” Dadar police station have registered the case of negligence against Manish Decorator under the section of IPC 304 (A). But the family members of the victim is blaming police for not to register Fir against Siddhivinayak  Temple Trust because the incident took place in their premises and CCTV footage also available. Why Dadar police safeguarding the Trust asked one of the family Member?




      

     


     




      

     

    NO COMMENTS

    LEAVE A REPLY

    This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.