Little Known Facts on Diksha Jain
Director, Business Promotion, Jupiter IT & Research Consulting Private Limited.
News Input by Deepika Singh Masih (Delhi NCR Head )
Diksha Jain is the Director of Business Promotion at Jupiter IT & Research Consulting Private Limited.
She has keen interests in the fields of Fashion, Makeup & Modelling. She did her graduation from the Sikkim Manipal University followed by Post Graduation Course on “Makeup Artist” at Dave Makeover
She derives her rich expertise from the rich experiences of having provided the services to lot of
customers w.r.t Makeup & Fashion. Not only this she was also honoured at the “Millennium Hair/Beauty Awards” held at Chandigarh in the year 2017.Apart this, she was honoured also with Mrs Rose Petal for “Royal Queen”.
A Brief about her Company (Jupiter IT & Research Consulting Private Limited)
Their mission is to swell, extend and spread knowledge, understanding, and expertise
in different fields of Engineering, IT & Applications. We are committed to facilitate the required conditions for new knowledge dissemination, promote brilliant ideas, and
provide high-quality services to expand the relationship between the researchers, technicians & academicians.
What they do:
Their expert team members commit themselves to explore their foremost services towards the demand of clients. The professionals in the company can handle any type of project in the areas not restricted to Computer Science & Engineering, Computer
Applications, Information Technology & Electronics & Electrical Engineering, etc.
They always ensure that the same is delivered with top quality & without the plagiarism too.
Whether, complications in your craft, they wait for expert solution who are specialists in that field.
Their objective is to provide the support & guidance in the education and research sectors.
1. To provide teaching/tutoring services to the students of all standards.
2. To identify new areas of study and research which is needed for development
3. To create a conductive environment for knowledge and experience sharing
4. To provide the consulting services in various areas of specialization including
Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, S/w Engineering, Code Cloning & all other relevant areas.
5. To conduct world class research and to offer holistic and realistic consultancy services
6. To work effectively with universities, institutions and organizations, in order to
conduct outstanding research and trainings for students & faculties.
7. To provide the paper publishing guidance in various reputed conferences & journals indexed listed in UGC Care, Scopus, WoS etc.
8. To provide consulting services related to Patent (Support, Filing etc.)
News Edit by K.V.Raman