Mumbai: Sapna Sehrawat, Event Organiser and Social activist is a renowned personality and has initiated many social feeds and deeds.
News Report by Deepika Singh Masih (Delhi – NCR Head Hello Mumbai )
Sapna is operating Niswarth Bhav, a group created by her and which is followed by many people. It is a trust named on her towards which people love to donate for the upliftment of poor people in society.
Her few social activities have been:
1.She has organised pilgrimage for devotees visiting Vrindavan.
2.She helps in getting a poor girl married.
3.She is running Neiki Ki Diwar
4. She has installed happy freezer for the needy.
5.She helps girls to receive education in Gurkuls and Gaushala Daan.
6.She has helped poor cancer and kidney patients .
7. She has distributed selflessly free mask, ration to poor and needy amid pandemic lockdown in the country.
8. She has donated and raised funds through people’s contribution for raising orphaned children.
9. She has donated ration to Gurudwara to prepare meal for the needy
10.She organises bhandara and channels during festivals
11 Amid Covid 19 pandemic, she has renderedb selfless services and continues till now for the needy for which she has received more than 95 appreciation awards among them being the Mother
Teresa Foundation Sansthan
Advocate Sudhir Singhla M.L.A Gurugram Etc
Tweet from CMO of Haryana Mr Manohar lal katter for serving needy
Her selfless motive of serving people has made her to launch Niswarth Sewa group for which she has received many awards of appreciation.
Award and Achievements:
1. Sashakt NARI Parishad – SNP organised Sashakt Naari Achievers Award, an event powered by Ministry of Ayush, Government of India who honoured her with SNP Achievements Award 2019 at the Launch of Paint India Pink Ministry of Ayush,Government of India, at Siri_Fort Auditorium, Delhi.
News Edit by K.V.Raman