Mumbai: Inner Wheel Club, Warangal formed in 1977 with six members, had a galaxy of PDC’s and past Presidents under whose leadership the Club had been scaling new heights and there is no look back.
Speaking to Hello Mumbai News, Sisters of Inner Wheel Club, said, “we feel proud to have our own Community hall where sustaining Projects takes place like:
service and Charity Project Details :
1. We impart free tutions in English Maths and Science for tenth class Govt School Students.
2. We conduct free Tailoring Classes
3.We donate Rs 10,000 as salary to Louis Blind School every month
4.We give Scholarship of Rs 5000 for IIT student every year.
5.We honour Xth Class Merit Students with Sulochana Educational Award, Rs.10,000 cash and Certificate to 12 students every year
6.We organise Sabitha talent test for 8,9,10 Students with reward of Rs 1000 and certificate.
Introduction of Sunitha Vallam:
Sunitha is the Dist Vice-Chairman Inner Wheel Club, District 315.She is the member of Inner Wheel Club Warangal since 20 years . She shares the projects undertaken amid Covid 19 pandemic
charity Project details during Lockdown :
1. During lockdown, gave salary to Five Private Teachers.
2.Distributed vegetables , soaps, sanitary pads and sarees to the Bank Colony labourers in Kothawada.
3. Donated six Nestogen milk powder, 2 tubs, mugs, dust bins and clothes to Shishu Gruha
4.Gave cash of Rs 5000 to Auto driver for Cancer treatment
5. Donated Wheel Chair to physically challenged women
6.Donated 300kgs of rice to Raksha Orphanage.
News Edit by K.V.Raman